I heart tags 😀 Why, you ask? Well, coz I get to talk about myself ;p …Me heart me 2.
This time it’s 8 unknown facts about me. Why only 8? You can read 50 facts about moi here.
….but here are 8 more fresh ones:
- I have a love/hate relationship with doing the housework. If and only if I am in the mood, I love to sing and dance in the house with a cleaning cloth in my hand that I occasional wipe over furniture. That’s my idea of doing the housework.
- I used to cling onto mementos for years. I just couldn’t get myself to throw anything away. Well, a month ago, I drew up the courage to throw out those boxes of memories. Some of the stuff that went out were: a t-shirt I bought in 1988, an old school telephone book (I think from 1987), some magazine/newspaper clippings and two of my old school books!!!
- My left leg sometimes just freezes in water which is why I haven’t gone swimming in ages.
- When I was around four years old I fell from the second floor.
- I had my appendix removed when I was eleven.
- I started wearing glasses when I was 11, lenses when I was 19 and had the lasik eye surgery when I was 27 (2001).
- I signed up for a karate class when I was about 19, gave up after 2 sessions, took Spanish classes when I was about 27, dropped out about 10 sessions, took Persian Calligraphy classes, gave up after about 20 sessions, went to a French school when I was living in Quebec, can’t remember a word of French now 😦. What I would now like to learn overnight: photography, guitar, Spanish, Flash, and Photoshop.
- I haven’t seen my eldest brother in almost 15 years 😦