Ah, make the most of what we yet may spend,
Before we too into the Dust descend;
Dust into Dust, and under Dust, to lie,
Sans Wine, sans Song, sans Singer, and—sans End
Thank you Mr. Sand Storm. See I was sitting on my @$$ scratching my head wondering how I’m going to fill up the 20 min rest time I have tomorrow, when in you come and splash dust all over my room. Get up and dust you say with a smile. So thank you for being so concerned with my productiveness.
[10 minutes later]
Ok, so that was sarcastic… scratch everything I said above…me so sorry Mr Dust…didn’t mean to be sarcastic.
[10 more minutes later]
Ok, here’s the thing–on my last birthday I made a promise to myself that from now on I would always see the bright side of things, the good intention of others, the positive long term outcome of things. And I had successfully kept this promise till now that is…now that I offended Mr. Dust.
So to reprimand things, here’s my Top 10 Reasons Why Dust is a GOOD Thing:
1. When I dust, I have a lot of hand movements which means I burn a lot of calories, so basically dusting actually helps me stay in shape.
2. Dusting also helps me save money on gym membership fees.
3. When I dust I have to listen to music, so dusting helps me brush up on my dancing skills.
4. They say that dust is composed primarily of dead skin cells. So I guess this includes deceased people, which I guess includes my deceased ancestors. So basically I connect with my ancestors every time I dust.
5. I also build a close relationship with my household appliance every time I dust. I mean I’m touching them all over and touching always leads to intimacy.
6. I don’t know why every time I dust or vacuum I find lots of lost items…hmmm
7. Dusty days kinda look romantic. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether it’s dusty or foggy. I love foggy days 😀
8. Dusty days help mask manufacturing companies increase their sales.
And the number one reason why I like dust:
9. Add a sprinkle of water onto dust and you are in an aroma therapy session
Ok, that was nice…now I feel better…life is beautiful again now that I have made my peace with dust.
*goes to smell a rose*