Well, here’s the rules of the tagged:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you (Rieanne)
2. Mention these rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Since I am perfect—cough, cough—coming up with 6 quirks about myself is a tough task..but then again since I’m perfect there’s no task I cannot accomplish :D…here are 6 CUTE things about moi 😀
1. I can’t fall asleep unless there’s some kind of cover over me; even if it’s just a light bed sheet. As a kid I used to rock myself to sleep by pressing against the bed ends with my right foot…given that up now but the cover stays.
2. When taking a shower, I always cover my ears to hear the water drops hit the top of my head. It sounds like a storm 😀
3. I love pinching people’s ready made sandwiches and drinks :D…so when my sis or mom makes a sandwich for themselves but then get distracted (phone call or something) and leave it, first thing I do is gobble down their treat…I have no idea why it tastes SO MUCH better than if I were to make it myself 😀
4. I have a terrible, terrible, terrible memory….or as I like to say…other people have an excellent memory. Just the other day I was hanging out with old friends/colleagues and their family. One of my friends’ son turned to me and said, “Hey remember when we came to this coffee shop with N.” Seriously for the life of me, I didn’t even remember ever going to that coffee shop period!!! Someone once said I remind them of that fish on “Finding Nemo” that keeps forgetting things…can’t remember her name now!!!!
5. I will go absolutely nuts if I don’t drink two mugs of HOT tea with milk in the morning. I’m not much of a coffee drinker nor tea…just tea with milk…oh and in Malaysia I found a little place that made excellent milk tea…wish that I could have fit the shop in a suitcase and brought it with me
6. A habit I still haven’t outgrown is avoiding stepping on cracks or tile lines—not coz of superstition or anything.. I’ve turned it into a game…and I usually win:D
7. Whenever I see people staring at me, I assume it’s coz I have been talking to myself out loud again—not that out loud of course but my lips do move a lot.
8. I’m a mug magnet. I just LOVE buying mugs. Of course my family has put me through therapy so I’m much better now 😀
9. My eating habit is exactly the opposite of what health experts say—I skip breakfast, have a very light lunch and gobble down a luscious dinner :D…oh and I’m also a fan of binge eating…just yesterday, I order fish at a restaurant. Now, since any kind of sea food and I don’t get along I only managed to eat 1/3 of my dish. So by 8 I was dead hungry. I passed by Sultan Center and in only 15 minutes the following items were being digested in my intestines: a bar of Hersey Reese Fast Break, Caesar’s Red Grape juice, regular Pringles, and a bowl of Taboulah salad. 😦 😦