I just read a comment on one of my flickr pictures that has got me wondering.
This is the pic:
This is the translation (comment was in Persian) of part of the comment:
… if you can just pay more attention to the framework (i.e. on some of your pics the object is cut off unnecessarily, and in some pictures the image is not straight)
The part that really got me thinking was ‘in some pictures the image is not straight’. Arsh had also given me a similar advice on this pic:
So I went through my snapshots and realized that a LOT of them weren’t straight!!! WTH, how come I have never realized this before…..Hmmm, I wonder why? Do I really see the world slanted onto one side?
Here’s the output of the energy by brain burnt over this topic:
1. Maybe my camera is heavier on one side…yeah it’s not my perspective, it’s my camera
2. No, that can’t be it coz it’s not only my pics, even when I write I tend to slant down towards the end of my sentences
3. Heck, even when I stand I hardly ever stand straight, I always lean on one leg.
4. Maybe it’s coz my left brain is a lot heavier than my right brain so my head tends to sink to one side.
5. Or better yet, maybe it’s the earth’s magnetic pull…yeah maybe one side of my body has more iron so our good old earth has a stronger effect on it.
6. Oh hold on, I got it…maybe the world really is slanted to one side and I am the only one who has the supernatural ability to see the world as it really is.
The truth is finally out…we live in an unbalanced world…hehehehe