I got up today around 9:30 with 1 question on my mind: Is it normal to sleep 16 hours on weekends and 11 hours on weekdays?
Ok, I got another question now: Is it normal to STILL feel sleepy afterwards?
If it’s not normal than I gotta sue someone…something must be in the air or in the food I eat that is making me feel this drowsy these days…
[5 minutes later]
I just had a good laugh at myself. Apparently, I have been told that one of my catchphrases is, “I (or you) should sue them.” 😀 ….Okay, I never seriously mean it, but wouldn’t it be fun to sue the skin* off someone over an absurd ground.
Some of the people I wanted to sue in the past were:
1. the inventor of high heels every time I get sore feet
2. the inventor of pizza for making it taste so good that I can’t stop till I have had 1 complete medium size—thin crust of course—in 10 minutes
3. the person in charge of population control for not during their job properly and making me feel like a sardine among 200 others in a 5 cm tin every time I went to Engalab Square in Tehran
4. my gut feelings every time I misjudge someone (yep suing myself)
5. the inventor of the remote control for giving my brother the power to whizz throw 500 channels in 1 minute and thus my an irking headache
But today I came across a list on The LIST UNIVERSE (love this site) on “Top 10 Bizarre or Frivolous Lawsuits”.
Check out this case:
No. 7 Holy Roller Vs Magicians
This is a true case of believe it or not. Christopher Roller, a resident of Minnesota sued David Blaine and David Copperfield – demanding that they reveal their secret magic tricks to him. He demanded 10% of their total income for life. The reason for the suit is that Roller believes that the magicians are defying the laws of physics, and thereby using godly powers. But it gets worse. Roller is suing not just because the magicians are using God’s powers – he is suing because he thinks he is God and therefore it is his powers they are stealing.
PS. I digress again…I was gonna post about sth else, dunno how it ended up being about suing…and i forgot what i initially wanted to talk about ;p